Easy to Make Party cocktails
Drinks, particularly cocktails and mocktails, are an essential part of every party. Anyone who wants to celebrate in style includes some fun drinks on their menu. So, to help you get on the awesome party bandwagon, we’re going to share with you some incredible party drinks recipes.
You can easily create these drinks on your own or if you don’t want to do it, you can ask renowned catering services for parties to supply them.
So, without any further ado, let’s start, shall we?
Mojitos are the best drinks to serve at any event. They aren’t only fun to drink but super easy to make as well.
Things You’ll Need
- 6 limes
- 4 tbsp granular sugar
- 350 ml white rum
- 4 to 5 mint springs
- 600 ml sparkling water
- Chop the limes into pieces and drop them into a 2-liter jug.
- Add sugar and squish the lime using a muddler. Keep squishing the limes until all juice comes out.
- Now, pick the mint leaves of the spring and lay them on your hands. Once the leaves are bruised drop, them into the jug and repeat the process with the rest of the leaves.
- Fill three-quarters of the jug with ice and add rum. Stir it with a long handle spoon to mix all the ingredients together. After stirring, add sparkling water to fill up the jug.
- Voila! Your mojito is ready to be served!
To add a little bit of variety, you can try this same recipe with different twists. For instance, you can easily create strawberry mojito by adding 9-10 strawberries in the above recipe. Likewise, you can also make blueberry, pineapple, and mango mojitos.
The perfect drink for cooling off summer heat – frozen margarita is a simple yet delicious drink that you can make in no time.
- 50 ml Tequila
- 25 ml Triple sec
- 25 ml lime juice
- 15 ml sugar syrup
- Handful of ice
- Lime wedge for garnishing
- Put everything in the blender except the lime and blitz it until everything turns smooth. Tip into the glass of your choice and your drink is ready to be served!
For added fun, you create several variants using this margarita as a base. Some of the popular ones are:
Lemon Sorbet Margarita
Make your margarita in the usual way but before blitzing it, add a scoop of lemon sorbet in it. After swirling the mixture, taste it for sugar if it’s less, add a bit of sugar syrup. You can similarly recreate this drink using orange, raspberry or grapefruit sorbet.
Blood Orange Margarita
This drink is a must during the blood orange season. You can make this drink by blitzing together 50ml tequila, 25ml lime juice, 25 ml blood orange juice, 25 ml blood orange triple sec, and 15 ml sugar syrup.
If by chance you have unseeded frozen watermelons in your freezer, you can easily knock in the chunks and create the amazing watermelon margarita at a moment’s notice. Sip it up and if you think it’s less sweet, then add a dash of sugar syrup in it.
Nothing can beat the feeling of sipping a chilled glass of sangria on a hot summer day. So, if you’re also one of those foodies who love embracing balmy summer days with a jug of sangria, this recipe will be perfect for you.
Things You’ll Need
- Two pears
- 2 lemons
- 2 oranges
- 200g red berries
- 3 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 750 ml red wine
- 100 ml Spanish brandy
- 300 ml sparkling water
- Chop the fruit and put it in a bowl.
- Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon and stir them to coat.
- Cover them and leave them in the fridge overnight.
- Fill out a large jug with ice. Stir the macerated mixture of fruit to ensure that the sugar is completely dissolved. Toss it into the jug along with wine and brandy. Mix it up and then top it with sparkling water and serve.
Before We Part!
Quality drinks are crucial if you want your guests to remember your party for a long time. So, choose your drink menu after much consideration. This aspect of an event is particularly important if you’re choosing the drink menu for an executive event, such as business and corporate ones. Most wedding catering services recommend that you should include all-time classics such as Old fashioned, Martini, Flip, Daiquiri, Sidecar, etc. in your menu if you truly want to impress your guests.